FROM TRAIN STATION (and Airport):
– Take Bus no. 13 (Daytime and Weekday service) or Bus no. 90 (Night+Sunday+Holiday Service) from the D 1 platform
– direction ‘CROCE BIANCA’;
– exit on bus stop ‘ Urbano III ‘ (third stop before end station)
– reach the traffic light located at the end of ‘Via Lucio III’ (easy walk 300 mts app.)
PLEASE NOTE: on ‘ Via Urbano III ‘ there are 2 bus stops named ‘ Urbano III ‘; one at the very beginning of the street and placed immediately after the right-turn of the bus and a second one after a few hundred meters.
You have to exit on the second one (which is in front of a Pharmacy/Bike store).
If you miss the stop, don’t worry: wait until the bus ends in ‘ Croce Bianca ‘.
– Turn right and follow the street until it ends on ‘ Via Bresciana ‘;
– on ‘ Via Bresciana ‘ turn left;
– pass an ‘ Esso ‘ gas-station (always on your left)
– keep going and…. Here we are!!! 🙂
Shuttlebus to train station then just follow the instructions as above